RestaurantOS may, but are under no obligation to, honor requests for refunds for the following reasons:
1. Non-delivery of the product: Due to an issue with the hosting server or the client hosting server which is beyond the control of RestaurantOS;
2. Download issues: You have problems that prevent you from downloading the product. RestaurantOS recommends that you contact the support team for your browser provider, as RestaurantOS ensures that our software can be downloaded with all major browsers, and this problem usually arises from a customer’s issue with either their browser, firewall, or network;
3. Irreparable defects with the software/ordering system: Although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. This reason should be submitted to our Support Team for its approval of your refund request if applicable;
4. Product not-as-described: A request based on this reason is addressed on a case-by-case basis and subject to our approval. To prevent this kind of claim from arising, every customer is encouraged to check our live demo of each type of the product offered before making a purchase.
5. Once the packages is purchased and 50% payment is done than the first 50% is non refundable and rest payment after completing the project and delivered to the client will be refundable if we have delivered wrong information or we can’t fix the issue of the customer query.
6. Once the first 50% is agreed and given to RestaurantOS, the work will begin immediately and no refund is possible as the work has already started.
7. If the RestaurantOS service is agreed on a minimum of 12 months agreement and if the customer wishes to cancel the agreement in between then the customer have to put in writing to restaurantos.com and pay for the rest of the months remaining.
8. If for any reason a claim is made for any payments made via electronic media such as debit/credit card, evoucher, PayPal, Secure Trading, Google Checkout and any other third party companies, all refunds are subjected to our refund policy and subjected to investigation. All funds will be released after 45 days from the date of purchase.
9. If any refund is claimed in any fraudulent way or manner, then the matter will be reported to the local authorities to prevent any company loss and secure unauthorised payments.
10. If a client uses the RestaurantOS system for 14 days and have received at least 5 orders within this period, then no refund can be claimed.
11. If an online subscription for any of our service is made via PayPal or any other method of payment, then it’s clients responsibility to cancel the subscription with Paypal or the third party company and no refunds is possible for continuous monthly payments and the client needs to put in writing to restaurantos.com to terminate the service or else client will be liable to pay for the service per month.
The above points are also in line with the terms and conditions policy.